Current information on Covid-19 (Corona virus)
As a way of working in the healthcare sector, we will be the practice operation up to conflicts (as of today) rights and there for you! The practice remains prior.
Your health and that of the entire team is very important to us as the very first.
Therefore, we have already treated our own rights as protect protection:
The already very high hygiene standards of our specialist practice of the RKI (Robert Koch Institute) and the health department unit of the practice once again move
- All practitioners and assistants work with a special mouthguard. Different means one as well as us
- Your stay in our practice due to the waiting times, the exceptions to the seating in the waiting room, and the number of patients who should be as short and safe as possible
- Belonging to waiting room reading (years, books) and children’s toys from hygienic relationships
- Predictable, medically non-urgent as well as professional tooth cleaning (PZR) and tooth hold-ups
- The reception was taken over with a temporary glass screen
- To manage a handshake we like to give you a friendly smile
We also ask you for your help:
- Please use our hand disinfection at the front door when entering and losing the practic
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and contact with infection or people who have been at risk for the past two weeks, we would like you to make an appointment by calling 0611/39666.
- We ask adult and adolescent patients alone, without listening to accompanying persons.
Thank you for your life and stay healthy!
Your Dr. Drechsler and the entire practice team